This map summarize the different oceanographic data components generated by the Hakai Institute and affiliated organizations.
- CTD Processing Manual (coming soon)
- CTD Bottle Matching Notebook
- Data QC Tool: CTD, Nutrients, Chlorophyll-a (comming soon)
- Pruth Dock Tide station (Calvert Island)
- KC Buoy: Sea Surface Conditions
Hakai is contributing to always growing number of projects and initiaves. Among these:
- Nature Trust: Hakai integrates and process Nature Trust CTD Data Collection collected by different first nations along the BC coast.
- Skeena Fisheries Commision: Hakai integrates and process Skeena Fisheries Commission CTD data collected within lakes in the interior of BC.
- CPROOF: Hakai is an important member of the CPROOF project via the deployment and maintance of a glider line off the coast of Calvert Island.